Who says a bear has to walk backwards?

fpmacko

Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Feb 19, 2025
Messages
70
Reaction score
37
Location
Annapolis, MD
Cars
2025 AT, Genesis G80
Referral Code
8SN77MRI
A friend printed them on her vinyl decal printer.
 

Attachments

  • driver bear.webp
    driver bear.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 202
  • pax bear.webp
    pax bear.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 237
I need to get home and take some pictures of the California Racing Bears that I have on it now. I put on an original style with both sides facing forward for Monterey Car Week then thought i would try out a Sapphire Style. These are the exact same size decals you can get at the Lucid dealership except I chose a vinyl that has gold flake in it rather than silver.
Gotta go for the gold.
 

Attachments

  • 20250807_183729.webp
    20250807_183729.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 111
  • 20250818_132219.webp
    20250818_132219.webp
    767.6 KB · Views: 102
  • 20250810_112809.webp
    20250810_112809.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 109
Back
Top