Who paid to keep Sirius? Most of our 'trials' expire in a few days!

Sirius calls me and texts me on a daily basis. If I were ever to speak to a human there, I would explain that ever since they they paid Howard Stern ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS, to tell junior high tittie jokes for 5 years, they will never see a penny from me.
Besides, Tidal is awesome. Don’t need any junior high humor.

This is all news to me. I haven't seen any offers, no notices of expiration, yada, yada, yada. Maybe my junk mail filter is too efficient....?

Anyhow, SXM was working fine until yesterday when I hopped in the car for an 11 hour drive and it was MIA. I stream podcasts alot as well as music on Spotify. But I do listen to SXM for news.

I've worked on every SXM satellite every launched and was one of their first subscribers. I like the service, but it is true that their subscription service is predatory. Still. I will probably renew.

This is a common occurrence with Sirius not working intermittently. To fix, you need to do a soft reboot. Click on utilities gear. Then, when you see the Lucid logo, press it for around 10 seconds. The screens will go black, and then come alive again.

Back