Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

does anyone knows what are the features that are going to be in UX3 for air

Or it is just reskinned UX2 ?

I got this feeling it is just reskinned with multitasks and no new concrete features

Thus I’m not very excited

I just hope at some point they add Netflix even though I see a lot of owners against of that

To me it makes sense for long stops and when you are waiting or just chilling in the car
Movies in the car? Nope. If you’re hanging out then use a tablet, there’s already sufficient distractions for the majority of drivers. At least I think that’s what they claim to be doing, driving.
 
Updating finished without a problem. Now says version 2.11.0. Anyone have any idea why Lucid would launch UX 3.0 for the Air with the version number 2.11.0? I realize that version numbering is arbitrary but it seems that this should be "3.0.X". However, I guess that they are just considering the UX 3.0 update to a subset of the underlying 2.X.X software train?
Sigh versioning is not an arbitrary number it’s how you keep track of exactly what is driving how it works.
And you can even have us 3.0 in sw release 2.11.0
Perfectly acceptable
 
got the update this afternoon. having the 2 screens be separately usable making the usage experience night and day. The UX is definitely better but there are many weird choices on padding, button and icon sizing, and text locations. Overall feels better but lots of wasted space.

One thing I still wished they would implement is moving to the next favorite radio station with the next/back buttons on the steering wheel instead of doing the next station search. At least now I have the bottom screen usable to change stations easier when i have AA running.
 
  • Like
Reactions: IRJ
Back
Top