I'm loving the new UI...been using it for 24hrs now...and it has re-ignited my 'make excuses to get in the car and drive' that I had got when I first got the car
..great job by lucid..!
Finally got the update, installed and took the car for a drive. Also tried various screens on the panels. A nice update and great user experience. The independent untangled screen experience is great. Just drove back after dark in the car. The only thing missing is double tap on car that blacks out of the pilot panel.
Reading these threads is killing me! I've been looking forward to it for so long and when it finally comes, my car is away at service!
It's supposed to get on the transport back tomorrow and it's taking every ounce of self restraint I have to keep from initiating the upgrade remotely so that it's ready to go when it gets to me.
Finally got the update, installed and took the car for a drive. Also tried various screens on the panels. A nice update and great user experience. The independent untangled screen experience is great. Just drove back after dark in the car. The only thing missing is double tap on car that blacks out of the pilot panel.
For those searching for this, you have to swipe down from the top on the pilot panel screen. As if you were trying to bring the map card down in the previous SW versions. It displays a new card with many options including the aforementioned on/off button.
For those searching for this, you have to swipe down from the top on the pilot panel screen. As if you were trying to bring the map card down in the previous SW versions. It displays a new card with many options including the aforementioned on/off button.
Yes it's extra step and attention diversion as compared to last time. I feel the double tap should be reinstated for simplicity and ease of use. Otherwise this update is awesome and gives so much flexibility. I like this a lot.
Yes it's extra step and attention diversion as compared to last time. I feel the double tap should be reinstated for simplicity and ease of use. Otherwise this update is awesome and gives so much flexibility. I like this a lot.
I swiped my panel up to get something from under the screen and after a bit it reset back to its default position without me having to swipe it back down. I'll test this some more to see if it was a one time thing, or if I just don't remember swiping it back into position.
I’ve noticed many comments wishing for this or that or the other thing on the new update. I, myself, have my own wishes. Please do send a concise email to [email protected]. I was one of the lucky people at the software preview on September 17. I can say from personal experience that the people @Lucid do listen, and it does matter to them.
Yes it's extra step and attention diversion as compared to last time. I feel the double tap should be reinstated for simplicity and ease of use. Otherwise this update is awesome and gives so much flexibility. I like this a lot.
I would love if they brought the double tap back, and ported it to Gravity while they were at it, too.
For now, I programmed my right custom button to turn off the screen on my Gravity. But Air doesn't have those buttons. Still, double-tap would free that button for something else, so I'd be in favor of it.
Most likely at the time of upgrade the tech should load new software. With the change in the hardware the car requires a new software and tech loads it a fresh as the process.