I've been running the update for a few days now and can now speak openly on it.
Multitasking is a well welcomed improvement, and its implementation has felt quite fluid.
Camera framerate feels a touch improved, but I never felt my car specifically had framerate issues, while I loaner I had did. We'll need to wait for more feedback from others on if the update changes their experience here.
I really appreciate them matching the car configuration to the on-screen graphics.
I wont go in to too much detail as people will start experiencing on their own, but in my experience so far, this is the breath of life I've been looking for in a car I've owned for two years. Its not completely game changing, and some features I'd have hoped to come with this update like dashcam or energy stats are not present, but I do feel like whats been delivered has been worth the waiting.
General snappiness and responsiveness of everything feels great, and I've had no issues since updating.