Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

They don’t know themselves to be honest. He just said they’re using the employees to troubleshoot and report any bugs or glitches as they get close to full release.

So it seems soon. I’d bet in the next month max.
1790520953644.webp
 
1790541080967.webp
 
It’s okay to be late for dinner but you just have to communicate with the people you’re meeting with on your ETA. A simple text goes a long way for hungry people waiting!
are we talking about food now or software ?

If dinner is late , it is gotta be a great steak 🤤
 
are we talking about food now or software ?

If dinner is late , it is gotta be a great steak 🤤
Technically both I suppose, as it sounds like Lucid is currently dogfooding the release!
 
It would be wishful thinking... But... I would love it if maybe that an Air 2028 refresh included NACS for charging and a more Gravity like dash and steering wheel with the large single screen main driver screen rather than the three piece current Air screen. I know its doubtful to happen but I'd love it -- it would probably make me trade in my 2022 Air GT for a 2028...
 
It would be wishful thinking... But... I would love it if maybe that an Air 2028 refresh included NACS for charging and a more Gravity like dash and steering wheel with the large single screen main driver screen rather than the three piece current Air screen. I know its doubtful to happen but I'd love it -- it would probably make me trade in my 2022 Air GT for a 2028...
I'd trade mine in for that setup too...do not make me dream ...
 
Well, that’s two of us that enjoy our Air enough to trade in for a new one with a meaningful refresh. We can dream…
True that..barring the usual software annoyances and some fit n finish issues over the last 3+ years of owning..the Air is a joy to drive and if that core mechanical sweetness can remain the same.. I'd happily trade it in for more upgraded peripherals, and software...
 
The issue with that roadmap is it was generated under the prior leadership regime, which is now gone. So everything is arguable off the table and/or under review for a different timetable.
 
The issue with that roadmap is it was generated under the prior leadership regime, which is now gone. So everything is arguable off the table and/or under review for a different timetable.
"Everything" off the table is probably way too pessimistic. This was a public statement by a publicly traded company. Even after a leadership change, these statements and predictions survive unless modified or canceled by the new leadership. So I am pleased that it seems like Lucid is coming through with UX 3.0 for Air on the chart (assuming it is actually released in 2026 as the graphic shows.
 
Fair enough. I just meant with a leadership overhaul it’s entirely possible SOME things on the chart are eventually axed but others, like UX 3 for example, roll on, as indicated above when I spoke to a sales guy the other day who is testing it in his Air now.
 
We basically agree. It's great to learn that Lucid is testing UX 3.0 with their employee owned vehicles. Very encouraging.
 
Lots of things due for Gravity then between now and end of the year……
 
Lots of things due for Gravity then between now and end of the year……
If Lucid shipped even half of the remaining Gravity items this year, it would be a very welcome accomplishment.
 
I’m picking up my car right now from the tire replacement, and my service advisor just told me it should be starting to roll out to the general public next week. Of course, take everything with a grain of salt, but it’s right from the service advisor.
 
Lots of things due for Gravity then between now and end of the year……
You need to learn how to translate Lucid language. Due end of 2026 actually means - will be delivered by summer of 2027. Also, after delivery of feature, there is usually another 9-12 month gap to when that feature is fully usable as intended. Case in point - Drive Assist, Auto Park In/Out, Live View are still not fully functional and very hit/miss on when they work. We just need to learn to temper our expectations and be patient.
 
Back
Top