Where are all the Sapphire Comparisons?

momo3605

Verified Owner
Cars
718 Spyder, R1T, Air T
Referral Code
OV9HL03Y
There continue to be new videos and articles reviewing performance EVs these day but I rarely if ever see any sapphires in the reviews. Like yes I get it, the Sapphire performs better than the Plaid. But it’s really hard to get a sense for dynamics when it’s not compared against other cars out there.

Here’s a new one I saw which was pretty cool. Lots of heavy hitters.

So Is Lucid just restrictive about who they give press cars too? Same reason they don’t give us a Nurburgring lap time?

DragTimes has a few videos on the Sapphire
I’m mainly looking for comparisons that cover everything EXCEPT drag racing 🤣 we already know the sapphire is fast in a straight line.

Backroads driving, Handling, steering, fun factor, seats, etc… are the areas where I’d like to see more comparos.

I’m mainly looking for comparisons that cover everything EXCEPT drag racing 🤣 we already know the sapphire is fast in a straight line.

Backroads driving, Handling, steering, fun factor, seats, etc… are the areas where I’d like to see more comparos.
If someone wants to loan me a Sapphire for a day I’m happy to oblige 😍💙

Please do. My wife is scared shitless do drive it. It's my fault though.

I manged to do a Sapphire's launch mode and guess what, i had to break it. Wife yelling.. stop it now!!!

If you need ANY help please let me know. Even if it’s to open the door 😅 I need to drive a sapphire.
What's your location?

I manged to do a Sapphire's launch mode and guess what, i had to break it. Wife yelling.. stop it now!!!
This was basically my dad, but with a Pure on a test drive (even the "lowly" pure was too fast for my mom). After that concluded, we were then going to test drive a Touring, but my mom said she would rather not come on that drive. Ironically, after she left the studio to go to another store, my dad then asked to test drive a GT-P. 🤣

Sounds like me when my husband drives too fast. It really feels very different in the passenger seat than the driver seat.

Sounds like me when my husband drives too fast. It really feels very different in the passenger seat than the driver seat.
Agreed. I love to drive (fast) and I truly, truly dislike to be in the passenger seat.

Back