When will 2025 models be in the Studios?

ssrevare

Reaction score
Anyone have any insight on when the 2025 models will arrive at the Studios? Id like to get the on-site discount when I lease.

they aren't offering the onsite discount on 2025s. just 2024.

• Hmm
Reactions: DBV
they aren't offering the onsite discount on 2025s. just 2024.
From my sales rep: “Yes, if we have a 2025 that is Available Now and is onsite then that would apply but I don’t think we have anything available right now. It’s the same thing as the onsite credit but it would be $3k not $4K”

There is also this text on the lucid website under the GT car details in any 2025 GT available car: "A $3,000 bonus offer is available for vehicles available on-site at your local studio at the time of order"

From my sales rep: “Yes, if we have a 2025 that is Available Now and is onsite then that would apply but I don’t think we have anything available right now. It’s the same thing as the onsite credit but it would be $3k not $4K”
my rep says no and even asked his manager. who knows.

Well that’s unfortunate They should remove the 3k credit text from the website (under details for a specific car) then.

Well that’s unfortunate They should remove the 3k credit text from the website (under details for a specific car) then.
“For a specific car” being the key phrase, only if it is listed under a particular car, it is applicable. Is it visible under a 2025 model?

“For a specific car” being the key phrase, only if it is listed under a particular car, it is applicable. Is it visible under a 2025 model?
I found a new mention of the discount.

If you click on Current Offers from the home page of the lucid.com site, then scroll down to the bottom of the page, here’s what the first footnote says

¹ On-Site bonus is $4,000 for qualifying MY2024 vehicles and $3,000 for qualifying MY2025 vehicles. Limited inventory of qualifying vehicles at each sales studio location. Please call ahead to confirm vehicle availability. Must take delivery of vehicle by or on August 31, 2024 at 11:59 p.m. EDT to qualify for credit.

Since this was updated to reflect an end of August expiration, it sure seems intentional, doesn’t it?

So how long until these always “Available in 2 Weeks” cars get to the Studios?

Back