When can we get CarPlay?

Apart from CarPlay, the only thing I need from the software is performance improvement for cameras. Please don't screw up the software in the future, Lucid.

Apart from CarPlay, the only thing I need from the software is performance improvement for cameras. Please don't screw up the software in the future, Lucid.
Well, since you asked

Ummmm.... What?
Sorry, was just being sarcastic, probably unfairly.

“Well, okay, since you asked for CarPlay and nobody else has before…” was the (probably unfair and bad) joke.

Anyone else have a ton of network activity since .25? Something big downloading. It might pop any minute?

Anyone else have a ton of network activity since .25? Something big downloading. It might pop any minute?
Not a peep.

I haven't even gotten .25 yet .. :(

As some others already mentioned, Derek did mention today in Ask Me Anything session on Reddit that they are hoping by the end of the year. i mentioned it more than once. Here is one of the conversations about it just you have an actual reference to his statement.

Right, but Derek did not mention Apple, but rather CarPlay along with XM software was currently in Beta. If the software were finished and awaiting Apple, then I think he would have had another comment.

Can this topic just die already? It'll come when it'll come. Constantly asking for it is not going to make them release it quicker.
Yes it will, Yes it will, Yes it will, Yes it will, Yes it will, Yes it will, Yes it will, Yes it will, Yes it will, Yes it will, Yes it will, Yes it will, Yes it will, Yes it will, Yes it will, Yes it will, Yes it will, Yes it will!

Ok, maybe not...

I want Android Auto so I;) really don't care.

Back