When Are We Seeing Cosmos?

Personally, I think it'd be a mistake to start generating Cosmos press if Gravity owners are complaining about the state of software, as that's likely to leak into coverage of Cosmos and potentially cause people to dismiss it. Hopefully they've turned the corner with Gravity, but we shall see.
 
After seeing Earth again I wonder if it's kinda an allroad/outback wagon or hatchback, since the Stay Tuned looks most big and boxy. Just from the shapes of the back and it's still going to be relatively not boxy like the Air and Gravity.
 
Personally, I think it'd be a mistake to start generating Cosmos press if Gravity owners are complaining about the state of software, as that's likely to leak into coverage of Cosmos and potentially cause people to dismiss it. Hopefully they've turned the corner with Gravity, but we shall see.
Yeah I think I would wait until all the dust settles on the R2, IX3 and EX60 and they have made some commentary about increasing studio and service capacity to actually move the thing...
 
Back
Top