Wheel info, warranty voided with aftermarket

Here are all of the specs for the 19”, I think they will be perfect but I must caution you that I don’t have them yet, so I can’t guarantee they will be correct first hand, I’ll have them in about 30 more days, which is what it takes to ship, they’re leaving China now. Included is a short video of them actually being made.
Here are specs for the 20”, keep in mind within reasonable manufacturing limitations, they will make absolutely any size you custom order, if you want the offset 1 mm different, you can have it, I chose conservative, offsets, slightly, moving the wheel outboard, just a couple of millimeters to allow even more leeway for brake calipers without being a difference, you’ll be able to easily see.

Attachments

• 071A9C08-B67D-41B9-B9B5-CD8206C72C2D.jpeg
    071A9C08-B67D-41B9-B9B5-CD8206C72C2D.jpeg
    758.3 KB · Views: 70
Thanks so much … did u get a staggered setup or all 4 the same?

Thanks so much … did u get a staggered setup or all 4 the same?
I did all 4 the same, I thought since that’s the way the 19s are delivered from the factory, I would be safe and stay that way although with the 20s, I can easily move up one size of tire for width. Remember, with offset, the lower the number the further the physical wheel is away from the internal parts of the car, brake caliper and such higher in sets, move the wheel closer and closer to the brake mechanism, I’d rather air one or 2 mm wide, and away from the brakes than the other direction.

I did all 4 the same, I thought since that’s the way the 19s are delivered from the factory, I would be safe and stay that way although with the 20s, I can easily move up one size of tire for width. Remember, with offset, the lower the number the further the physical wheel is away from the internal parts of the car, brake caliper and such higher in sets, move the wheel closer and closer to the brake mechanism, I’d rather air one or 2 mm wide, and away from the brakes than the other direction.
Here is a picture of custom wheels made by this company about a year ago for my C8, they were not easy wheels to build and required very uncommon specs, but they pulled it off perfectly.

Attachments

• 609B871A-D8DB-4A32-BEE3-39E5FDFC58F1.jpeg
    609B871A-D8DB-4A32-BEE3-39E5FDFC58F1.jpeg
    314.3 KB · Views: 82
Back