well this was embarrassing

Some of you are in for a rough ride if your mortified and your spouse is pissed over Lucid software issues. As my kids, its not that deep, take it easy.
I read a ton of horror stories about the Air in this forum before it arrived. I was worried. Then my AGT arrived, and it has been outstanding.
 
Some of you are in for a rough ride if your mortified and your spouse is pissed over Lucid software issues. As my kids, its not that deep, take it easy.
My wife doesn't have much tolerance for non-functional technology. But that won't be what makes her pissed. It'll be knowing we spent $120k on a vehicle that's not reliable, when we could have spent half as much for a reliable vehicle, all because it "drives great". She'll be wondering why we didn't spend the $60k difference living in an Italian villa for 3 months.
 
I've had two different things happen with the screens. One is the situation where tapping the brake just seems to wake everything up. The other was much more like this thread where nothing was working. In the end rebooting seemed to snap the car out of whatever state it was in, but I was a bit concerned it wasn't going to reboot. I've found I have to do the sequence twice on some occasions...? Maybe it's user error on my part.
 
My wife doesn't have much tolerance for non-functional technology. But that won't be what makes her pissed. It'll be knowing we spent $120k on a vehicle that's not reliable, when we could have spent half as much for a reliable vehicle, all because it "drives great". She'll be wondering why we didn't spend the $60k difference living in an Italian villa for 3 months.
Exactly why we didn’t get a Gravity this year. Dear Marc, please do something about this and make it a priority! All that engineering talent negated by a few software bugs! What a disaster!
 
Exactly why we didn’t get a Gravity this year. Dear Marc, please do something about this and make it a priority! All that engineering talent negated by a few software bugs! What a disaster!
I think did fire everyone related to the gravity launch so that’s a start
 
  • Like
Reactions: RL8
I think did fire everyone related to the gravity launch so that’s a start
I think its more of there software and QA team. 3.5+years and still no basic fixes on few things is too much incapable.
 
My wife doesn't have much tolerance for non-functional technology. But that won't be what makes her pissed. It'll be knowing we spent $120k on a vehicle that's not reliable, when we could have spent half as much for a reliable vehicle, all because it "drives great". She'll be wondering why we didn't spend the $60k difference living in an Italian villa for 3 months.
That's not a bad idea... I'll ask for mine to be delivered at the Lago di Como SC :)
 
My wife doesn't have much tolerance for non-functional technology. But that won't be what makes her pissed. It'll be knowing we spent $120k on a vehicle that's not reliable, when we could have spent half as much for a reliable vehicle, all because it "drives great". She'll be wondering why we didn't spend the $60k difference living in an Italian villa for 3 months.
I was having lunch with my girlfiends a month ago. They don't understand my love for my AIr. All the vehicles they want are reliable and safe SUVs. I said the problem with those vehicles is that they're not any fun to drive. They all looked at me like I was nuts.
 
I was having lunch with my girlfiends a month ago. They don't understand my love for my AIr. All the vehicles they want are reliable and safe SUVs. I said the problem with those vehicles is that they're not any fun to drive. They all looked at me like I was nuts.
I'd bet that your partner is more fun than theirs too! Best to keep that quiet.
 
Yes it is a little embarrassing but just do what us Air owners do when the car doesn't automatically unlock...Even when we bring the phone out of your pocket or purse - pretend like you're answering a call while you wait for the door to unlock!😅
 
Yes it is a little embarrassing but just do what us Air owners do when the car doesn't automatically unlock...Even when we bring the phone out of your pocket or purse - pretend like you're answering a call while you wait for the door to unlock!😅
So that's why everytime I see you in the parking lot, you're talking on your phone!
 
Back
Top