Weird sound loss

I can give it a go, sure. I often do the Air Logo soft-reset. This fixes it. The new computer upgrade makes this process only about a minute or so versus 3 minutes.
I think the X-Mic-Brake is the same function and the Air-Logo reset, however, meant for if your Pilot Panel is non-functional. Next time it happens I will try the more physical method.
Still, it gives me quiet time with the Dream Performance, and sometimes driving in near-silence is nice and I don't need Geddy Lee singing about Dionysus versus Apollo all the time involving a spaeship, The Rosinante .
Also thank you for sending me down a Rocinante black hole... Rush, steinbeck, quiote and the expanse!
 
Still happens after 2.84 update. I usually perform the X-Mic-Brake or Air-Logo reset.
Usually happens after being charged overnight in a garage, but never when just sitting for 8+ hours in a parking lot.
A few months ago, someone had mentioned Lucid was aware of this issue, but after 2 software updates and an entertainment-center-computer replacement/upgrade, it has not fixed it.

Now I pretty much have to soft-reset every time I drive in the morning.
 
Back
Top