website as app

karenz

New Member

Joined
Dec 1, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
5
When the menu options are chosen on the website and appear on the left side of the mobile screen, at the bottom, there is a video purporting to show how to add LUCID owner form as an app to your iPhone. I can appreciate each step, but I am uncertain as to how to transition between the steps. Can somebody clarify the steps in writing for how to do this?
 
interesting, so no apps like forumrunner or tapatalk work for this site?
 
When the menu options are chosen on the website and appear on the left side of the mobile screen, at the bottom, there is a video purporting to show how to add LUCID owner form as an app to your iPhone. I can appreciate each step, but I am uncertain as to how to transition between the steps. Can somebody clarify the steps in writing for how to do this?
Click ‘Share’, ‘Show More’ and select ‘Add to Home Screen’

1776277916223.webp
 
Back
Top