Weather Tech Floor Mats

I traced my mats (and added some extra inches at the top for additional protection) for my touring for a company called ExactMats. They now have them available on their website. The trace wasn't completely accurate but the mats were good enough and have done a good job so far keeping the interior clean. I got the black and the transparent ones (they offer two different materials) and like the transparent ones with my light interior. The black ones are really nice too. Check them out.

Speaking of WeatherTech, where they say the windshield sunscreen also is "coming soon," has anyone found a decent sunscreen for use until a custom-fitted aftermarket one is available? I hate to have to buy one of those generic "one size fits all" (or more likely one size fits none!) at Walgreens or some other drug store.

Temporarily, I guess I'm looking for the equivalent of the Motor Trend floor mats, but in a windshield sunscreen.

By the way, I've emailed WeatherTech for a status report. Will report back here if I hear something.
We bought one online for the Tesla and it fits perfectly!

I traced my mats (and added some extra inches at the top for additional protection) for my touring for a company called ExactMats. They now have them available on their website. The trace wasn't completely accurate but the mats were good enough and have done a good job so far keeping the interior clean. I got the black and the transparent ones (they offer two different materials) and like the transparent ones with my light interior. The black ones are really nice too. Check them out.
Nice find.. do you have any photos?

Nice find.. do you have any photos?
These are the pictures of the black mats. I need to take the pictures of the transparent ones but it’s the same trace.

Attachments

• IMG_2933.jpeg
    IMG_2933.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 137
  • IMG_2932.jpeg
    IMG_2932.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 126
  • IMG_2931.jpeg
    IMG_2931.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 120
  • IMG_2930.jpeg
    IMG_2930.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 115
  • IMG_2929.jpeg
    IMG_2929.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 110
  • IMG_2928.jpeg
    IMG_2928.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_2927.jpeg
    IMG_2927.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 134
Ouch. Any other players in town? TuxMat is the only one off the top of my head that do have high coverage mats. I have their trunk mat. But I was told the Touring cabin mats won't be ready for another few months.

Stay away from Car Mats Custom. Their definition of exact fitment is questionable. I fit better in my old high school shirts.

Ouch. Any other players in town? TuxMat is the only one off the top of my head that do have high coverage mats. I have their trunk mat. But I was told the Touring cabin mats won't be ready for another few months.

Stay away from Car Mats Custom. Their definition of exact fitment is questionable. I fit better in my old high school shirts.
I got tuxmat. It's excellent in my Tahoe interior

WeatherTech no longer shows their floor mats for the Lucid Air as "coming soon," so perhaps they've decided to abandon us!
3d mats. I have them and they are larger than the Lucid all weather mats. Covers the dead pedal. Good fit. Decent quality. Black or Grey color option.

Attachments

• IMG_0995.jpeg
    IMG_0995.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 69
I got an email response from WeatherTech that said "10-14 weeks" for the floor mats (liners) and "14-16 weeks" for the sunshade. I was hoping they'd be available sooner.
I also got that message last summer when the listing said “coming soon”. Here we are 52 weeks later….

Back