We Have a Gravity Neighbor

hmp10

Active Member

Founding Member
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2020
Messages
8,695
Reaction score
14,389
Location
Naples, FL
Cars
Air DE-P, 2 Gravity DEs
Air DE Number
395
Gravity DE Number
067
238
Referral Code
033M4EXG
A while back I saw a Lucid Air parked at a MacDonald's near us, so I swung into the parking lot to chat with the two guys getting into it. They had leased the Air while waiting for the Gravity they were planning to order. Well, their Gravity has arrived, and they are apparently planning on becoming Gravity reviewers.

We live in a semi-rural area, and it's quite a surprise to see three Gravities out this way so soon after its release. As I posted elsewhere, our PPF installer has already seen five Gravities (including our two) come through their shop, but I don't know if this guy's was one of them.

In any case, this is an anecdotal signal that there might actually be a lot of uptake on the Gravity . . . if the budding press attention to the ongoing key fob issues (which this video also brings up) don't nip things in the bud.

 
As I posted elsewhere, our PPF installer has already seen five Gravities (including our two) come through their shop, but I don't know if this guy's was one of them.

Just heard back from the videographer. He asked for a referral to our PPF installer, so his Gravity is not one of the five the installer has seen so far.
 
Well, I used the same installer, so mine is one of them - as I believe you already know! I don’t know about the other two!
 
Back
Top