Hello - My Air's warranty is expiring this November. Someone from the Lucid texted me for extending the warranty. Has anyone extended warranty on Air? I have not yet replied yet, but like to find out if anyone went through it. Thanks!
I'd be very suspect that the someone who texted you is actually from Lucid.Hello - My Air's warranty is expiring this November. Someone from the Lucid texted me for extending the warranty. Has anyone extended warranty on Air? I have not yet replied yet, but like to find out if anyone went through it. Thanks!
I just got text, and have not replied yet, I am going to call them tomorrow. Thanks!XCare does extended warranty for EVs, I don’t think Lucid itself does? What was the offer?
Thanks! I bought it in Dec 2022 so I think this year 4 year warranty is getting expired. I will call them tomorrow and seeI recently bought out my Lucid lease through Tresl, which is now listed as a suggested financing partner for buyouts—somewhat buried under the lease-end options on the Lucid Financial website. I still have about a year left on my original warranty. During the transaction, Tresl sent me an options form that mentioned an extended warranty. When I asked for details, they told me to disregard that option because “it is not finalized yet.”
I’m not sure whether that refers to a Tresl offering or something involving Lucid, but it suggests an extended warranty option may be in the works. Nothing confirmed—just passing along what I encountered.
I better get it if they have in that case...I don't have massage seats though, Touring model.I’ve been asking Lucid about an extended warranty since I first bought the car in late 2021. The answer, even as late as last week, has always been, “we’re looking at it”. And I just got the estimate today to deal with the failed massage function in the driver seat which began just a couple of months after the warranty expired. $6,607. We will live without the massage, which we almost never used, anyway.
Thank you for pointing out the 30 days. I wasnt aware of that.My plan is to purchase XCare next month for my 23 Air. There is a 30 day waiting period before the extended warranty takes effect. My Air's warranty ends at the end of December.