Vibrating sound from glass roof

stealthblklucid

Reaction score
Cars
lucid air touring
Anybody else experience a loud vibrating sound from glass roof? I had mobile service come and diagnose poor seal for glass canopy. I'm not sure this is the only issue - I hear a lot of vibrating from back of vehicle speaers as well. Supposedly they will fix the issue but huge delays waiting for local service center to have a loaner vehicle available. Very disappointed. Anybody else experience this problem? It's going on a few weeks now. Honestly I have never complained about such an issue from any previous cars. It's just a very loud vibrating sound from back of vehicle when I listen to music or news or anything at higher sound levels.

Same thing with me. They had to replace the bow that runs atop the back windshield and they didn’t do a good job with that (I can still hear it outside the car on certain songs). That took about five days, after them starting the work late a day early because my car didn’t make it onto the lift for some reason.

And I still have the vibration from the rear parcel shelf—I have had it since I bought the car almost a year ago and they never diagnosed it correctly or fixed it correctly. Another owner pointed me to using some foam to fill in the gaps (not effective) and a different owner (it seems to be a common issue) forwarded the repair code so that Lucid could actually fix it. That owner spent months trying to get them to fix it correctly as well.

Of course I have been waiting for a month for them to fix it after not doing it correctly the first time. My frustration is rising and compounded by the fact that I have had to change my fob battery twice this month with normal car usage.

Back