I am confused since when the ventilated seats in the front can be ordered in PURE version.
We ordered one in march, which obviously is the mj 2025.
Since now I got no information when the car will arrive in Germany. Pure, cosmic silver, comfort and convinience package.
Now there is one available in which can be an option to switch to.
This car has the ventilated seats, but is still mj2025. To my knowledge the changed
This option by changing Mj… at least in the German configuration options.
Will think about if I would change or not, only advantage to me is the extend range of mj2026
We ordered one in march, which obviously is the mj 2025.
Since now I got no information when the car will arrive in Germany. Pure, cosmic silver, comfort and convinience package.
Now there is one available in which can be an option to switch to.
This car has the ventilated seats, but is still mj2025. To my knowledge the changed
This option by changing Mj… at least in the German configuration options.
Will think about if I would change or not, only advantage to me is the extend range of mj2026