Valid referral code

Welcome to the community! You are going to love the car. Feel free to DM me if you have any questions in the buy process. I own mine outright and can’t think of a better option to get. If you are in the SF Bay, I have a top end aftermarket audio system in the lucid if you want to audition it.

(This referral code is not maxed)

Use my referral link (code: SU5XF4DI) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Name: Patrick Wang
Referral code: SU5XF4DI

Hello
New to Lucid. Looking to purchase in a week or two. I could use a referral code. Verify it has not been used up.

Thank you,
If you are still looking for referral code please feel free to use mine, thanks and congratulationshttps://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=OVOO6ZIQ Use my referral link to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Please consider the favor of using my valid referral code. It is CVXJ7QLE, and the link is:

Whether you use it or not, please feel free to Direct Message me if you have any questions about the car, feature set, or local buying experience. (You access Direct Messaging by clicking the tiny envelope icon toward the upper right of this page, and immediately to the right of your forum name.) My wife and I purchased our Pure AWD about six months ago, and we learned a few things which may help you with both model/option selection and simplifying the purchase process. We think you'll love this car!! Best, Bob

My referral code: TI2W3Q9K

https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=TI2W3Q9K
This referral code is fresh and available for use. Just bought a Lucid on 06/30/2024.

Feel free to reach out to my sales advisor:
Alexis Membreno

He can help you locate inventory cars not shown on the Lucid website. He also understands the different tax implications of picking up a vehicle out-of-state. Tell him Noah referred you.

Moderator note: Lucid employee personal contact information removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Back