- Joined
- Nov 9, 2025
- Messages
- 823
- Reaction score
- 1,273
- Cars
- Model X, XC90, S4, LS460
- Air DE Number
- 1
- Gravity DE Number
- 160
- Referral Code
- 34DTL9L0
I just got a Gravity and am planning solar, keeping in mind V2H. In my research, I found the following to be very informative: Our Mustang Mach-E powers an ENTIRE house! Bidirectional charging from Synergy (V2X). I hope this technology progresses rapidly!
The hold up seems to be between the car manufacturers and energy companies agreeing to adopt the ISO 15118-20 standard.
Note: Synergy’s current solution doesn’t have the endorsement of the auto manufacturers, may be disabled by them at any time, and may void your vehicle’s battery warranty.
The hold up seems to be between the car manufacturers and energy companies agreeing to adopt the ISO 15118-20 standard.
Note: Synergy’s current solution doesn’t have the endorsement of the auto manufacturers, may be disabled by them at any time, and may void your vehicle’s battery warranty.