V2H still 1H26?

Dolphins4ever

Member

Joined
Sep 17, 2025
Messages
96
Reaction score
65
I know this has been delayed repeatedly, but has anyone heard whether it is still coming in the first half of this year, got pushed later, or ???
 
I know this has been delayed repeatedly, but has anyone heard whether it is still coming in the first half of this year, got pushed later, or ???
With 17 more days left and Lucid’s track record, we would be extremely lucky if they deliver it by end of 2026 😂
 
I know this has been delayed repeatedly, but has anyone heard whether it is still coming in the first half of this year, got pushed later, or ???
Not sure where the “first half” came from here. The only things i can find are the March investor day presentation, which has only “Coming 2026” and prior statements about it being included in the UX 3.0 update, which was slated for “early fall”
 
Not sure where the “first half” came from here. The only things i can find are the March investor day presentation, which has only “Coming 2026” and prior statements about it being included in the UX 3.0 update, which was slated for “early fall”
I recall seeing a summary slide that had this info and I can still picture it, but can’t find it, plus from the top Lucid’s people communicating to the engineered explained host in the January episode when they said when they were going to fix everything and they dropped that nugget as well - v2h first half of 2026.
 
I believe it was on engineering explained that he said first half of this year which he got from someone at Lucid. I think recent discussions have it scheduled by year end.
 
I recall seeing a summary slide that had this info and I can still picture it, but can’t find it, plus from the top Lucid’s people communicating to the engineered explained host in the January episode when they said when they were going to fix everything and they dropped that nugget as well - v2h first half of 2026.
I remember this too
 
One of the things I directly discussed with Emad a month ago. He was very optimistic about V2H and UX 3.0 "coming very soon" but now that he is gone, ????
 
Need another class action to get it released 😂
 
Back
Top