lucidtouringman Active Member Verified Owner Joined Nov 18, 2022 Messages 867 Reaction score 1,113 Cars Lucid Air Touring Jan 27, 2023 #1 Question - If I get a used AGT, will I be able to get the 3 years of Electrify America charging or no? Thanks!
Question - If I get a used AGT, will I be able to get the 3 years of Electrify America charging or no? Thanks!
EVCar Referral Code: IDLI9CO7 Verified Owner Supporting Member Joined Feb 13, 2022 Messages 2,084 Reaction score 1,512 Location AZ Cars Gravity DE Referral Code IDLI9CO7 Jan 27, 2023 #2 The free charging is not transferable.
Sandvinsd Active Member Verified Owner Joined Aug 13, 2021 Messages 2,844 Reaction score 2,154 Location San Diego Cars Air Grand Touring Referral Code R7C656C0 Jan 28, 2023 #3 You may be happy not to have the free EA charging. It frees you from the problems!