- Joined
- Mar 14, 2024
- Messages
- 530
- Reaction score
- 510
- Location
- Atlanta, GA
- Cars
- AGT/570S Spider/Cayenne
- Referral Code
- Y5OFBG6Z
I saw the Engineering Explained video and I’m excited about the UX 3.0 coming later this year for our Airs.
Hey Lucid, can we please use our referral points to get the next gen computer for those of us with 2023 and older Airs?
i already ordered everything I wanted from the store using points but still have a significant balance and this would be amazing for us “Owner-Brand Ambassadors”!
Please?
Hey Lucid, can we please use our referral points to get the next gen computer for those of us with 2023 and older Airs?
i already ordered everything I wanted from the store using points but still have a significant balance and this would be amazing for us “Owner-Brand Ambassadors”!
Please?