USB Music Play in UX 3.0?

DMM69

Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Jun 15, 2025
Messages
30
Reaction score
30
Location
Chestnut Hill, MA
Cars
Air Pure 2025
Referral Code
1FV29JXH
Has anyone else had issues playing music via USB in UX 3.0? I haven't been able to consistently replicate this yet, but since upgrading to 3.0, USB play has failed several times after parking and returning some time later (could be 15 minutes or could be a few hours). Before UX 3.0, USB play was rock solid so it seems like it has to be tied to the new update. Ejecting and reinserting the USB solves the issue. Cycling between several audio sources solved the issue one time. Before I really dig in to this, I thought I would see if anyone else has also experienced this. I love how 3.0 now displays the USB content, I just wish I didn't have to keep fighting with it every time I exit the vehicle. Maybe it's a sign to renew my Tidal subscription. Thanks!
 
After a couple days of no issues, I've had music playing from a USB stick simply stop. I pulled the stick out, plugged it in again, and it resumed from the same place it stopped. Never saw this before this newest update. Will report to the software team. I like everything else about the display of music files.
 
Back
Top