Upgraded From Stock 20"/21" Tires

The_Don

Active Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Apr 6, 2025
Messages
505
Reaction score
647
Location
New York
Hey everyone,

I picked up my GGT a few weeks ago and just recently upgraded my 20"/21" tires to the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 6 (275 front, 285 rear) and wow this thing is beast. I've got a little route near my home that I test all my cars on that has a mix of high speed and low speed corners and I was giggling the whole time. Steering is communicative, the tires have immense grip, there is zero body roll and it handles mid-corner bumps like a champ. It's truly amazing that a car that can comfortably seat seven is able to handle like this. There is absolutely nothing on the market that compares.

For context, I regularly drive the AGT (traded in) and a couple supercars around this route, so I'd like to think I can appreciate a car that handles well.
 
I have the 22/23 setup with the Pirellis and agree, the Gravity handles far better than a vehicle that size and weight has any right to.
 
Back
Top