Updates delivered in order of most used?

Volund

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
I would love if someone can chime in here, but the last 2 months I haven't been driving the car much because I've been traveling and that also includes the car being in service.

I used to be one of the first to always get an update, just the last 2 months I've noticed I'm getting it fairly late.

Think the 2 are linked?

Im still on .59 and I think people are getting .64 right?

Definitely something brand new to me as I've always gotten updates first

I don’t think updates have anything to do with how often you drive. You are actually only one behind… If you check my website you will see that .64 was just released today and only a couple of folks have it. I don’t have it. I just got .61 yesterday. Many of us are still on .59. Dates of release and notes are on www.lucidupdates.com.

I don’t think updates have anything to do with how often you drive. You are actually only one behind… If you check my website you will see that .64 was just released today and only a couple of folks have it. I don’t have it. I just got .61 yesterday. Many of us are still on .59. Dates of release and notes are on www.lucidupdates.com.
I got .61 and then .64 came the next day. I was out of town, so I never even got to see .61 in action.

Like Bobby said though, it can be quite random. The two updates before this I didn’t get until several days after others here reported them.

I don’t think they are sophisticated enough to be basing this on driving or updating habits. It’s much more likely to be mostly random.

I got .61 and then .64 came the next day. I was out of town, so I never even got to see .61 in action.

Like Bobby said though, it can be quite random. The two updates before this I didn’t get until several days after others here reported them.

I don’t think they are sophisticated enough to be basing this on driving or updating habits. It’s much more likely to be mostly random.
Ah that's good to verify. I figured for a newer company such as Lucid, having those that use the car most would be the ones giving most feedback regarding newest updates. So it kind of made sense to me. But I could also see it being a stretch for implementation.

But if you just push updates by mileage, it may not be so difficult to implement.

But the version jump from .61 to .64 is interesting.

We'll glad I'm not too far behind

Thanks again @Bobby for keeping the website updated!

Same

Back