Updated Owner's manual

There is a new (??) owner's manual online dated June 1, 2023.
The cover page says 2023.06.01, but does that really mean June 1, 2023? In any case this manual, along with previous manuals, do not contain the electrical section which describes the fuse box. My original Air Dream PDF manual had that.

The cover page says 2023.06.01, but does that really mean June 1, 2023? In any case this manual, along with previous manuals, do not contain the electrical section which describes the fuse box. My original Air Dream PDF manual had that.
Yeah, the date surprised me.

This is an older thread, but wanted to chime in here, in case someone else comes across this thread. I know the manual is on my app and in the car through settings, but just searched here and thought, oh, hey, here's a PDF version.

Beware! This linked manual is already outdated. I was looking for info on preconditioning, and it's missing from this manual. Short of it is, best to reference the manual on the app, in the car's settings, or through your lucidmotors.com account dashboard!

This is an older thread, but wanted to chime in here, in case someone else comes across this thread. I know the manual is on my app and in the car through settings, but just searched here and thought, oh, hey, here's a PDF version.

Beware! This linked manual is already outdated. I was looking for info on preconditioning, and it's missing from this manual. Short of it is, best to reference the manual on the app, in the car's settings, or through your lucidmotors.com account dashboard!

Anybody who needs a PDF should log into the Lucid account and there will be a link. If you do a Google search, you will find PDF versions of the manual online. Unfortunately, Lucid leaves old manuals available with active links so that a Google search will get you a copy of an outdated manual. This can be bad for a potential buyer who wants to see what features are in place.

Anybody who needs a PDF should log into the Lucid account and there will be a link. If you do a Google search, you will find PDF versions of the manual online. Unfortunately, Lucid leaves old manuals available with active links so that a Google search will get you a copy of an outdated manual. This can be bad for a potential buyer who wants to see what features are in place.
Nope. Would appreciate more details.
looking for a PDF, I logged into my log into my Lucidmotors account. Did not see a link or results from search. Nothing from account dashboard Have no app as android phone is too old to load it. Prefer to view at home on big screen. Searching Google next but feel a manual s/b on Lucidmotors.com more readily
Trying to find jacking instructions for my local tire shop, releasing manually into neutral in emergency, etc

Nope. Would appreciate more details.
looking for a PDF, I logged into my log into my Lucidmotors account. Did not see a link or results from search. Nothing from account dashboard Have no app as android phone is too old to load it. Prefer to view at home on big screen. Searching Google next but feel a manual s/b on Lucidmotors.com more readily
Trying to find jacking instructions for my local tire shop, releasing manually into neutral in emergency, etc

For me at least, there's a link right on the lucidmotors.com dashboard after logging in:
manual-link.png

You can also pull up the manual in settings on the Pilot panel if you happen to be in the car.

Last edited:
I did a web search and it's no longer as trivial to find as it was before, but as stated in a recent post, it's easy to find on the website once you log in.

Indeed, Lucid goes so far as to say that the manual is customized to my vehicle, and it shows a different version for each software release. With other cars, they contain information about features that you may or may not have. They might have specs that vary from car to car or from year to year, so an online manual from another company might be lacking. If Lucid is truly doing this, it's far above what everybody else is doing. With my Tesla, I have a decade worth of manuals with varying updates, and for some of the information such as cargo volume, I'd have to refer back to an old one, while for features, I'd look at a new one and ignore the ones that my car doesn't support.

For me at least, there's a link right on the lucidmotors.com dashboard after logging in:View attachment 19704

You can also pull up the manual in settings on the Pilot panel if you happen to be in the car.
thank you. Now I've discovered I do not have a dashboard to view owner's manual. Will view in car
I purchased used and cancelled my lease before delivery (which shows under my Orders tab).
Although I registered the car at Millbrae SC and paid $100 for a door access card made there, they did not update lucidmotors to show ownership

thank you. Now I've discovered I do not have a dashboard to view owner's manual. Will view in car
I purchased used and cancelled my lease before delivery (which shows under my Orders tab).
Although I registered the car at Millbrae SC and paid $100 for a door access card made there, they did not update lucidmotors to show ownership
Ah, yeah - you’ll have to contact customer care to get it set up.

Ah, yeah - you’ll have to contact customer care to get it set up.
Today Daniella of Customer care said there is no dashboard available for second (or beyond) owners. She said her supervisor is trying to get that functionality available to second owners but offered that 'lucid wants people to buy new cars, not used', and no eta for a fix.
Not giving second owners the functionality of an owners manual, or other possibly wonderful dashboard features I know nothing about, seems punitive and I hope they do seriously fix it; my case 00614113 remains open.

Perhaps coincidentally my EA charging has been cut off. Today at the same charger that 2 weeks ago welcomed 'lucid owner' recognized me as a guest and required payment. multiple unplug and retry attempts. Car first sold Nov 2022. On the same call with Daniella- customer care denies making a change recently

Am I the first non-original owner to be cut off before the 2 year window closes?

'lucid wants people to buy new cars, not used'
I think Lucid would generally object to this claim... they're trying to support second owners, as we've heard from @mcr16 here on the forum. It's not seamless right now, but that doesn't mean they don't care.
other possibly wonderful dashboard features I know nothing about
Not to dismiss this, but I practically never log into the dashboard just FYI. There's not much there aside from payment info (and the manual link, sorry).
Perhaps coincidentally my EA charging has been cut off. Today at the same charger that 2 weeks ago welcomed 'lucid owner' recognized me as a guest and required payment. multiple unplug and retry attempts. Car first sold Nov 2022.
Sometimes a station doesn't recognize the car for whatever reason and you have to authorize it by pressing a button in the Lucid app. It does sometimes happen even with a station that's been working just fine previously. I understand you don't have the app and I don't have a solution for you when this does happen, but I suspect this might be all you're seeing?

Today Daniella of Customer care said there is no dashboard available for second (or beyond) owners. She said her supervisor is trying to get that functionality available to second owners but offered that 'lucid wants people to buy new cars, not used', and no eta for a fix.
Not giving second owners the functionality of an owners manual, or other possibly wonderful dashboard features I know nothing about, seems punitive and I hope they do seriously fix it; my case 00614113 remains open.

Perhaps coincidentally my EA charging has been cut off. Today at the same charger that 2 weeks ago welcomed 'lucid owner' recognized me as a guest and required payment. multiple unplug and retry attempts. Car first sold Nov 2022. On the same call with Daniella- customer care denies making a change recently

Am I the first non-original owner to be cut off before the 2 year window closes?
EA free charging was never supposed to carry over.

Back