Update regarding Phone as a Key availability for Gravity owners

With billons in losses every year not sure why cant they spend little more and deliver this stuff.

I know i know, someone will come and say they may already have big team bigger team biggest team, but its pretry evident thats no enough. And Lucid is not trying to invent something that doesn't exist in the universe and even with the AI that is helping everyone in many ways they cant meet a single dead line. All i can say is shame on Lucid and shame on Team. This is my opinion and i am not asking anyone to agree 😊
 
Another missed timeline, which is not good given the optics and financial situation. If the PAAK can’t be delivered in Q4, then I’m resetting what little expectation I had for Handsfree City Driving in Q4.

Meanwhile I’ve been without an OTA software update since May. My DE has been sitting outside at the Roswell, GA SC for 4 weeks burning up in the hot Atlanta sun waiting for a diagnosis. My blood is boiling. They’ve lost 3 of their 6 techs.

I will be listening intently to Silvio’s earnings call in early November for signs of hope.

All of my Tesla friends don’t think Lucid is going to make it. For the first time I’m seriously beginning to believe it. I love the car, but thank God I leased it.
Also leased. My GGT drive system failed and it’s been sitting in Costa Mesa since 9/20 with no tech assigned. Looking at 45 days to repair, possibly longer. I submitted a buyback/replacement review request. Huge supporter of the brand and we love the vehicle. But a vehicle has to do the basics first: move me from A to B.

Never doubted this company but how my situation plays out will be telling.
 
Back
Top