Have lots of highway driving ahead today, I'll report results after passing many more off-ramps. Part of the problem, (I believe) is that many painted lines have faded and are hard to detect by the cameras, especially here in Colorado where snow treatments erode the lines quickly. I'll see how the car behaves with well-defined lines on a clear day.
BTW, really enjoyed your in-depth review of the car's behavior. I love the design, performance, range(!), and sound system. I have an Air GT loaded with all options except for the CC2. I do, however, have serious issues with corporate response to expensive problems that were not of my doing. Also, four days after delivery of my car, Lucid dropped the price of my model by $20,000. When I called them about this asking for some consideration for this equity loss, they told me to pack sand. The car was delivered to me with the tire pressure computer programmed for 41lbs instead of 49 (or 51, depending on where you read it) for the 19" wheels. The car also had the door badge set with the WRONG pressure. So, I drove the car for 11,000 miles 10lbs under-inflated. It came to light when one tire failed and the others were worn 1/32nd away from legal limit, so all four needed replacement. I drive the car like an "old lady" as I'm a range and efficiency geek. I asked them for some help for this improperly delivered car on the premature failure. I was told they have no responsibility for tire wear. I have driving 11,000 miles since the new tires at PROPER pressure, and have lots of tread left. Also, I drove the car about 80 miles in light snow on a treated highway, at 20 degrees temperature. Unbeknownst to me, ice was building up in the wheel wells and COMPLETELY filled them leaving no gaps for suspension movement. When I reached my destination the wells were packed with hard snow. When I went to a car wash and melted if off, I discovered the well covers were completely fractured and most attachment points broken. Calls to customer service yielded sympathy and promise to escalate to management for a decision. I received complete "crickets" from their so-called "management" and finally had to pay $750 to have the repair done. Several calls to Customer Service on all of these issues yielded nothing but promises. This started in July, and I have yet to hear a single thing. There are some other issues I won't bore you with here. I never asked for cash in any of it... perhaps another year of charging, or a free CC2, and maybe have the warranty cover that $750.... But nothing! I even referred an Air GT buyer who bought a car, which didn't seem to matter to them either. BTW, the Owners Manual says nothing about possible damage from driving in snow conditions. I've driven Mercedes products for 45 years and NEVER been ignored like this. I was planning to make my household a 2-Lucid family, but have paused that for now. Thanks again for your great summary of the car's performance.