Unsteady charge rate - known problem? Car or charger or both?

Installed the 2.066 update and had to charge anyway. I had both a very good and somewhat bad experience. The good: I started at 184kw on a 150kw charger. The bad: A bit past 40 percent, I started fluctuating wildly between 48-57kw. Also, for the first time, I had to login using the app. Called EA and switched to another charger. It started up reasonably, then fluctuated. Called EA again after switching to a third charger. This time the rate was stable at over 100kw above 50 percent. The EA rep said that sometimes EA simply has to stabilize. What do you think? Should we just be patient and wait for wild fluctuations to pass?

Installed the 2.066 update and had to charge anyway. I had both a very good and somewhat bad experience. The good: I started at 184kw on a 150kw charger. The bad: A bit past 40 percent, I started fluctuating wildly between 48-57kw. Also, for the first time, I had to login using the app. Called EA and switched to another charger. It started up reasonably, then fluctuated. Called EA again after switching to a third charger. This time the rate was stable at over 100kw above 50 percent. The rep said that sometimes EA simply has to stabilize. What do you think? Should we just be patient and wait for wild fluctuations to pass?
When I experience a charging issue, I message EA so they have a record.

I charged at several EA chargers on a 700mi road trip. Of course, many chargers didn't work at all, or were finicky. But on the way home, several chargers exhibited the same behavior: charging would start, climb to a (modest) rate around 100kW for a while, then start bouncing around wildly. Starting SOC was about 15%. The behavior was a little different each time I tried, but generally would swing between 30kW and 90kW every couple of seconds. In one case, after a few minutes the "bouncing" stopped and I got a steady ~110kW. But then it happened again at the next charger.

I am leaning slightly toward this being a car problem rather than a charger problem (or any interface/protocol problem), because the car was also yielding very poor mileage. At 77mph I was getting only 2.1mi/kWhr.

Before I try to get Lucid to investigate, I figured it would be good to gather data. Has anyone else seen this? (Please point me to an existing thread if one exists.)
Mine is about a 4 weeks old. Notced same issues at multiple charging stations, more detailed comments on my other posts. Again my Tesla charges way faster at superchargers, Lucid drops down to 40 from 100 on a 350 KW charger quite fast. Lucid will prbably fix it at some point with software updates, but right now they dont believe its their issue.

They do stop after a few minutes. It's most consistently present between 50% and 57% for me. Also happens somewhere around 20% for a few minutes.
That's my experience as well. Usually if I just wait it out it for several minutes it will stabilize.

I have two stations I use regularly and this only ever happens at one of them, so I think the station hardware plays a role in this as well. Maybe some compatibility issues between Lucid and certain charging station hardware.

....Maybe some compatibility issues between Lucid and certain charging station hardware.
It's a problem with software on EA's 350kW Signet dispensers when used with any 800-1000v vehicle. All recent Hyundai, Kia, Taycan, Audi GT, etc.

Back