UK....

lucan0606

Cars
Taycan, lucid reservation
hello all, i have just got my porsche taycan.... but also looking at what will be the new best thing in 2-3 years time. Spoke to lucid last week - UK expecting to be available with RHD in 2-3 years time, so kinda right for when i may be looking to change. not put my $1000 down yet... but tempted... who can steer me to more information?

Hi, Lucan. Right now the most authoritative source of information might be the "stories" section on Lucid's website:

www.lucidmotors.com/stories

Let us know your impressions of the Taycan. My brother's friend just got one and loves it.

Hi, Lucan. Right now the most authoritative source of information might be the "stories" section on Lucid's website:

www.lucidmotors.com/stories

Let us know your impressions of the Taycan. My brother's friend just got one and loves it.

yep, superb car the Taycan. Lives up to the hype and looks superb. not to mention driving, which is top drawer. gets oodles of attention right now on the UK as not many here. But that will change!! Reason for looking to the lucid is A) rear seat room, as i have 3 small children and the taycan is fine right now - but give it 2/3 years and they will be wanting more., B) range. C) first kid on the block to get one in UK, or one of the first. D) attention. E) refer to D

I was looking at the Audi E-tron GT, non R/S, but the limited range was a definite problem as I have only one car (my wife has her minivan), and it has to be able to manage a long trip, so I set my range requirement at 385 miles. I have a Panamera now with two child seats, so a four door is a must. That Taycan is a sharp looking car, and it's great to see more of these sporty EVs hitting the market.

Back