Turo: Rent a Lucid

Saturday’s Sunday works , but if you say pick up Friday Saturday Sunday it will say host not available Fridays for pick up. So sounds like you only want to rent in weekends.
Pretty sure it has to do with times as I'm allowing pickup starting at 6:30 pm on a Friday night and going to Sunday 11pm drop off. I think that's how the app should allow but I agree that it does not SHOW that to you so I made it more explicit in the description. Also, there are some weekends I blocked off.

@Director at #TeslaTakeOver I came up with another idea. Currently have my #LucidAir on @turo (tinyurl.com/TuroLucid) but maybe I should also put it up on @Airbnb ? 🙀
thumbnail.jpg

I'm considering Turo. It's scary though and high risk. I'm trying to get an estimate how much I could rent out my Pure. I have a not-so-good life event so looking to earn more cash

I'm considering Turo. It's scary though and high risk. I'm trying to get an estimate how much I could rent out my Pure. I have a not-so-good life event so looking to earn more cash
Depending on location my guess is at least 100$ a day Income

Be sure to check your insurance policy. Most have a coverage exclusion if the car is being rented out or used on any kind of fee basis.

Given the high rate of accidents in which Lucids are involved due to drivers unfamiliar or careless with their prodigious power, I would think long and hard before letting strangers drive my Air. (The southeast region is seeing 8 to 9 Lucids a week show up at Lucid-certified body shops.)

Be sure to check your insurance policy. Most have a coverage exclusion if the car is being rented out or used on any kind of fee basis.

Given the high rate of accidents in which Lucids are involved due to drivers unfamiliar or careless with their prodigious power, I would think long and hard before letting strangers drive my Air. (The southeast region is seeing 8 to 9 Lucids a week show up at Lucid-certified body shops.)
I agree.
I would rather Uber or Lyft. If you do Black you can do VIP or limo service

Back