H HENRY MUI Member Joined Sep 16, 2023 Messages 31 Reaction score 15 Cars LUCID AIR PURE Oct 11, 2023 #1 Two expose trunk screw are rusting, is happening to any owner? Attachments 20231008_112427.webp 605.9 KB · Views: 328
Haggy Active Member Verified Owner Joined Apr 8, 2022 Messages 634 Reaction score 535 Location Bay Area, California Cars Air GT Referral Code KLGFJH9Z Oct 12, 2023 #2 I can't really tell from the picture. I'd use a Q-tip and some rubbing alcohol to clean it to see if it's really rusted.
I can't really tell from the picture. I'd use a Q-tip and some rubbing alcohol to clean it to see if it's really rusted.
RM-S8 Active Member Verified Owner Supporting Member Joined Sep 9, 2022 Messages 1,205 Reaction score 1,676 Location PA Cars Sapphire, GT-P, Huracan Oct 12, 2023 #3 That's not a rust, you silly. That's a gold inside.
Bobby Staff Member Moderator Verified Owner Supporting Member Joined Apr 11, 2022 Messages 6,390 Reaction score 9,528 Location San Diego Cars M4 Cab, X5 50e, Palisade Oct 12, 2023 #4 Haggy said: I can't really tell from the picture. I'd use a Q-tip and some rubbing alcohol to clean it to see if it's really rusted. Click to expand... Or vinegar if it is rusty.
Haggy said: I can't really tell from the picture. I'd use a Q-tip and some rubbing alcohol to clean it to see if it's really rusted. Click to expand... Or vinegar if it is rusty.
borski I’m just a boy, standing in front of a girl… Moderator Verified Owner Joined Nov 19, 2021 Messages 16,129 Reaction score 22,201 Location Cupertino, CA Cars Air DE-P, Gravity DE Air DE Number 241 Gravity DE Number 013 Referral Code Q1BTN5Y3 Oct 13, 2023 #5 Do you live by the ocean? Saltwater is notorious for causing rust.