Touring Test drive impressions

NewEnglander

Went to Boston Seaport today and test drove Touring with 20” wheels. Loved the ride vs. my Model S. Infact ride back home confirmed what I always hated about Tesla - Bad suspension, road and wind noise, creaks. Not only that, the interiors in Touring were classy, comfortable and worthy of a luxury car. However, I didn’t like Quantum Gray; seemed too dull. Silver and White cars parked next to it seemed to look better. Anyone else has thoughts on Quantum Gray?

Went to Boston Seaport today and test drove Touring with 20” wheels. Loved the ride vs. my Model S. Infact ride back home confirmed what I always hated about Tesla - Bad suspension, road and wind noise, creaks. Not only that, the interiors in Touring were classy, comfortable and worthy of a luxury car. However, I didn’t like Quantum Gray; seemed too dull. Silver and White cars parked next to it seemed to look better. Anyone else has thoughts on Quantum Gray?
Loving my matte QG. I'm always getting compliments on the finish and Peter Rawlinson himself was quite impressed when he saw it last month.

Thread 'Quantum Grey Matte PPF' https://lucidowners.com/threads/quantum-grey-matte-ppf.1678/

Went to Boston Seaport today and test drove Touring with 20” wheels. Loved the ride vs. my Model S. Infact ride back home confirmed what I always hated about Tesla - Bad suspension, road and wind noise, creaks. Not only that, the interiors in Touring were classy, comfortable and worthy of a luxury car. However, I didn’t like Quantum Gray; seemed too dull. Silver and White cars parked next to it seemed to look better. Anyone else has thoughts on Quantum Gray?QG
Too Dark. I changed my order after seeing all the different colours. Changed from my initial order of QG to CS which is by far my favourite.

You gotta go with what you like. I love QG so that’s what I have but all colors are beautiful.

Too Dark. I changed my order after seeing all the different colours. Changed from my initial order of QG to CS which is by far my favourite.
I liked CS as well. Even though White looks stunning, I feel it will be very high maintenance. My Model S is black so looking for a different color this time around.

I finally saw the Cosmos Silver at the Beverly Hills store, and in person, it went from last place to first for me. And yes, I changed my reservation to CS.

Totally subjective, of course, like movie or restaurant reviews, so only ask people who have similar tastes. But between the silver and the grey, I leaned towards the silver, but my wife was more emphatic that we aren't getting the grey. I like the choice.

I am very pleased with my choice of white. But I can't fault anyone for liking the silver or the grey. Both are beautiful. Particularly with Tahoe.

Tahoe is my choice for interiors as well. Santa Cruz, while I love, seems a bit too high maintenance. I am a bit surprised with Lucid’s decision to have fabric in areas that face your feet I.e. in between dash and Floor mats. Does anyone have any issues with keeping that area clean given its fabric and somewhat lighter shade for Santa Cruz? Is that lighter shade for Tahoe also? I realize Mojave will be more forgiving but my Model S has black interiors and I would love to have a different interior shade this time around.

Back