Touring model configuration

I will check on that. Lucid’s Torrance, CA location is opening soon and I will se what I can find out.

You might also want to call a sales rep at Lucid HQ. I have found that information/conjecture floats spottily around the sales/marketing operations at Lucid. You can find an occasional attendant at a Design Studio that has more/better information than anyone at the HQ sales desks, and vice versa.

You might also want to call a sales rep at Lucid HQ. I have found that information/conjecture floats spottily around the sales/marketing operations at Lucid. You can find an occasional attendant at a Design Studio that has more/better information than anyone at the HQ sales desks, and vice versa.
Thanks, Will do.

It would be great to know the Touring option prices because it would inform whether to upgrade to a Grand Touring! Lucid is missing an opportunity by not releasing that information now. I only prefer the Touring because of the added back seat foot room from the smaller battery pack, but if the fully loaded Touring is within 15k of the Grand Touring my passengers could live with that.

^^ This. I like the idea of extra depth in the foot well on the Touring but if there was "only" a $15K difference with options added I would prefer the extra 100 mile range and jumping up in line to get the GT.

Has anyone information on how many cars they have actually shipped/delivered thus far? Of course we all saw the first 20 they showed off so much, but I can get no reply from Lucid as to any others or progress being made to move down the list of us waiting for our reservered cars.
Any input or feedback anyone has, would be helpful. Thanks

Lucid is always tight lipped. Nobody knows. Nobody shares. It doesn’t make things any easier.

ya, its like when we grew up, when we used to bring our report cards home from school. For those FEW of mine that were good, i was quick to share them, all the others....... "kept tight lipped"

When you hear that a Grand Touring is being delivered, you will know that they have delivered 520 Dreams.

Got that - I am waiting for a Grand Touring, and on the List to potentially (unlikely) the Dream car. Was told in October from Lucid rep that i should get my car by the end of the year, but since no follow-up or confirmation/questions about final configuration, I know that is not going to happen.

Got that - I am waiting for a Grand Touring, and on the List to potentially (unlikely) the Dream car. Was told in October from Lucid rep that i should get my car by the end of the year, but since no follow-up or confirmation/questions about final configuration, I know that is not going to happen.
When did you confirm your GT order? I was in the first batch of GT confirmations (reserved 12/2019) and confirmed on 11/2. I was told 2-4 months for delivery, but that there was a chance of delivery just before the end of the year. Did your DA give more definitive hope of a year end delivery?

Thanks for the reply and sign of hope! I probably signed for the GT in April I believe. Glad to hear they are contacting folks in line - I am not in a huge hurry, just good to know they are making progress and reaching the GT level.
he gave nothing definite at all - just said likely by end of the year, but no contact since and I don't think mine has been "confirmed" yet.
Thanks again for the feedback and hope you get it and are happy!

It’s been a while since I logged into the lucid motors website. The last time I did I was experimenting with the configurator for the touring model. At that time it wouldn’t show the cost of the options, it only showed the base price.
I logged back in today to see if it was was updated, but it wasn’t.
My hunch is that they won’t include the option prices until they get close to production but it’s still frustrating not to know what the total cost of the car will be.
A sales rep. said that the Dream had all of the options, so Individual pricing is not yet known.

I would think they would be happy to accept more orders for the Dream, while they are making only these now - keeps production flow smooth and consistent, and provides an upsell and better promotion for them.

I asked my delivery advisor about changing my GT to a Dream and he said they weren’t accepting any more Dream orders.

I just signed into my Lucid account to check if options are now being included in the pricing of the car, but they’re still only showing the base price and not the cost of the options.

I just signed into my Lucid account to check if options are now being included in the pricing of the car, but they’re still only showing the base price and not the cost of the options.
That’s another odd thing about Lucid. Why are the options pricing such a deep dark secret? These cars are being produced & delivered, it’s time to pull the wraps off the pricing.

That’s another odd thing about Lucid. Why are the options pricing such a deep dark secret? These cars are being produced & delivered, it’s time to pull the wraps off the pricing.
I agree. I would’ve thought by now that they would be showing the auction price along with the base price. I don’t know what all the secrecy is. It seems counterproductive by not being transparent and including the option prices along with the base price.

Reactions: FFT
I agree. I would’ve thought by now that they would be showing the auction price along with the base price. I don’t know what all the secrecy is. It seems counterproductive by not being transparent and including the option prices along with the base price.
Option,not auction. Lol

AGT are getting emails right now so once a good portion of the AGT reservations have confirmed I think they'll do it then. AGT really don't have any options.

AGT are getting emails right now so once a good portion of the AGT reservations have confirmed I think they'll do it then. AGT really don't have any options.
I reserved the Touring model and there’s options for that but the costs are not showing up on the summary page.

I don’t expect them to release options pricing for the Air Touring until sometime in the 1st Qtr of 2022. They will be processing all the Grand Tour model orders over the next couple of months and they don’t have options.

Back