Today I felt good driving 130 mph!

Tesla2.0

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA
Cold weather started to clear to 50F, so I took my 21” AGT for family gathering. On 2pm on Christmas, no traffic on the TX-359, aka WestPark Tollway starts on west side of Houston in city of Fulshear, I accelerated to 130 mph unhindered on 2 lanes Hwy. Despite I feel I can punch even further, I had to respect the law and safety and not go further. If this was my other German cars in the past, it would be either gear-5 or gear-6 in 5500+ RPM pedal to the metal. but with Lucid AGT, I felt the car was still very well planted with much more speed to ascend further. I doubt that I can drive this way during any other afternoon of the year.

After 8 months ownership, I am still in awe of this beast. Anyway…

Merry Christmas! 🎁🎅🏻❄️⛄🎄

Last edited:
Yeah, I've gunned to 120 mph before and have been in shock with how quickly it not only accelerates but how smooth it feels. One look at the speedometer and I had to slow down because I had no idea I was going that fast!

What mode were you in btw?

Yeah, I've gunned to 120bell before and have been in shock with how quickly it not only accelerates but how smooth it feels. One look at the speedometer and I had to slow down because I had no idea I was going that fast!

What mode were you in btw?
Smooth mode too!

My son was awed in the car when I told him it is at 128mph, he was on his phone and thought I was doing 80~90mph. It just feel more planted to the road than our 7500 lbs F-150 at 80~90mph.

Back