It has been awhile since I have posted on this website, so I do not know what others have experienced with their 19 inch tires on their Air GTs. However, I recently had my 3 year service. I have
Pirelli P Zero Nero All Season Ultra high performance tires and have turned over 46,000 miles. I still have 8 mm of tread left on all 4 tires. I live up Blaine, Washington, right on the Canadian border. Of the 46,000 miles, I estimate that 70% has been on freeways, 20% on country roads and 10% on city roads. I am very surprised with how well these tires have lasted.
Pirelli P Zero Nero All Season Ultra high performance tires and have turned over 46,000 miles. I still have 8 mm of tread left on all 4 tires. I live up Blaine, Washington, right on the Canadian border. Of the 46,000 miles, I estimate that 70% has been on freeways, 20% on country roads and 10% on city roads. I am very surprised with how well these tires have lasted.