Tidal new subscription knocks Dolby Atmos into new category?

Amazon Unlimited much cheaper at $9/month vs $20/month Tidal Plus. I wonder if the Dolby tracks are the same quality?

So many issues with your car :(
Yeah, hopefully after this service it'll go from a lot of issues to minor software things 😁
Still love the car though
I stare it at it through my camera in the garage when my wife isn't looking
FWIW, I'm starting to see more and more Atmos tracks on Amazon Music for anyone who also has that service. So many streaming options!
So am I the only one without Hifi Plus where Atmos tracks don't work? (has the Atmos badge on it)

(I'm going to reboot the car and try again)

I'm sort of glad I don't have a camera in my garage now.

I'm sort of glad I don't have a camera in my garage now.
Time to install one!

I changed my computer desktop screen background to a blue Pure last week but took it down yesterday because seeing it is making me more impatient haha.

@Volund , per @TCGT the link is totally NSFW so be careful when you open! But depending on your work environment it could be totally safe for work as well.

Time to install one!

I changed my computer desktop screen background to a blue Pure last week but took it down yesterday because seeing it is making me more impatient haha.
The waiting is the worst part, right? We all get so excited about seeing an "Apply for Financing" button on a web site, for crying out loud. Then more days go by. Then the VIN, which is super exciting. Then more waiting. And on and on.

The waiting is the worst part, right? We all get so excited about seeing an "Apply for Financing" button on a web site, for crying out loud. Then more days go by. Then the VIN, which is super exciting. Then more waiting. And on and on.
Totally! Super rollercoaster for me. Went from "I need to delay as long as I can so delivery is 2023 to fully use EV credit" to "must get it EOY 2022 and there's not much time left!" The Dec 17 event invitation getting canceled didn't help either lol.

I'm waiting for VIN then will immediately accept the loan and pay Lucid. I doubt it will, bit maybe that would pressure them to really deliver sooner than later. "Customer paid quick let's give the favor back and deliver quick too"

So am I the only one without Hifi Plus where Atmos tracks don't work? (has the Atmos badge on it)
Does HiFi even have access to Atmos? Thought only HiFi Plus has access to all the fancy stuff. Maybe the badge is just letting users know that the song has Atmos availability (aka, upgrade to HiFi Plus for it).

Does HiFi even have access to Atmos? Thought only HiFi Plus has access to all the fancy stuff. Maybe the badge is just letting users know that the song has Atmos availability (aka, upgrade to HiFi Plus for it).
This, I saw the badge, but couldn't play it.

But the weird thing is, there's no "non Atmos" version of that song. So if I want to listen to something and they only have one copy in Atmos, I'm SOL

How did some people get a free 3 month tidal trial with their Lucid? Didn't get an email or offer or any mention from my Lucid rep.

Still love the car though

(I'm going to reboot the car and try again)
I’m totally going to tell my wife that I’m looking at my car the next time she catches me staring at my computer. 😂

How did some people get a free 3 month tidal trial with their Lucid? Didn't get an email or offer or any mention from my Lucid rep.
I just did the trial on their website. But I think you can call Lucid to get the trial code or something

Back