Tidal Music

signgirl

Cars
Dream Edition
DE Number
I'm new to Tidal but I did sign up for it. Now I'm trying to learn how to use it. If I add music on the app on my iPhone will it also update Tidal in my Lucid?

Yes. They’re under My Collections. It’s annoying that you can’t add / like songs from the car but can definitely access them once liked on the phone

I wish Lucid has Pandora and Netflix. I just signed up TIDAL, the quality of sound is remarkable to say the least.

FYI for all the Veterans out there. Tidal offers a discount ($11.99/month) for HiFi plus which does get you access to all their Dolby Atmos recordings. Apple Music has a far more extensive library of Dolby Atmos recordings but for now Tidal is the only streaming option. I am impressed with the sound quality although there are some quirks that take getting used to with tidal. Also, as has already been mentioned in another thread, you get a three month free trial as a Lucid Air owner.

I wish Lucid had SiriusXM but I'm spending time learning Tidal.
I’m using TuneIn alot and found it has a large variety of stations

I wish Lucid had SiriusXM but I'm spending time learning Tidal.
I found Tidal to be very good. It learns very fast what types of music I like and makes them available on "My Daily Discoveries." I find the few Tidal glitches to be much less annoying than the SiriusXM DJ's hyping their facebook pages and twitter feeds.

How
I found Tidal to be very good. It learns very fast what types of music I like and makes them available on "My Daily Discoveries." I find the few Tidal glitches to be much less annoying than the SiriusXM DJ's hyping their facebook pages and twitter feeds.
How did you learn Tidal? I’m an XMSirius user and find it hard to navigate. I’d love for it to learn what I like.

How did you learn Tidal? I’m an XMSirius user and find it hard to navigate. I’d love for it to learn what I like.
The app itself in the car could be better. I do most of my stuff on the phone app and just use it as a “player” in the car. You can browse through collections etc. based on what you chose when setting up the app but if you hear a song you like there is no way to favorite it so I revert to the phone app and favorite songs / artists that way

Good
The app itself in the car could be better. I do most of my stuff on the phone app and just use it as a “player” in the car. You can browse through collections etc. based on what you chose when setting up the app but if you hear a song you like there is no way to favorite it so I revert to the phone app and favorite songs / artists that way
information. I'm going to work on it.

How

I ported a few playlist from itunes to Tidal using the desktop app. From there, I did like @HC_79 and just played those playlists from the car. I also would ask Alexa to play specific songs or Artists with Tidal set as my default in the Alexa app. From there Tidal picked up what I liked.

Back