thread documenting issues for Lucid

audiojerry

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
DE Number
I thought I read that an unofficial leader/group/committee was formed to present Lucid with ongoing issues that are commonly experienced with owners. As a new owner
I'm experiencing some issues with my new Touring, and I'd like to determine if any are commonly experienced by others and documented.

I thought I might be able to find it as a forum topic, but maybe it is a sub-topic? Is there one?

I'm impressed that Lucid makes ongoing software updates and that they become available to current owners. I was also pleased that I reported a squeaky steering wheel, and a tech came to my home to replace it within a week.

It would be nice if Lucid actively solicited customer feedback via a direct channel connected to this forum.

The best thing you can do is report your issues to Customer Care. Alternatively, you can write up a post here documenting issues and see if other members have encountered them and what some of the "fixes" are for certain things to better temper your expectations.

Hi audiojerry,
There is a yearly bug and separate wishlist survey done by the moderators of the forum. Perhaps that is what you were referring to? The previous surveys reside on a website run by one of the moderators, Bobby - https://www.lucidupdates.com/
It is also a source of wealth regarding all that is Lucid. I think the results are given to Lucid management but I defer to @Bobby - are the survey results presented to Lucid management?

Hi audiojerry,
There is a yearly bug and separate wishlist survey done by the moderators of the forum. Perhaps that is what you were referring to? The previous surveys reside on a website run by one of the moderators, Bobby - https://www.lucidupdates.com/
It is also a source of wealth regarding all that is Lucid. I think the results are given to Lucid management but I defer to @Bobby - are the survey results presented to Lucid management?
Yes, they are aware of the lists.

I thought I read that an unofficial leader/group/committee was formed to present Lucid with ongoing issues that are commonly experienced with owners. As a new owner
I'm experiencing some issues with my new Touring, and I'd like to determine if any are commonly experienced by others and documented.

I thought I might be able to find it as a forum topic, but maybe it is a sub-topic? Is there one?

I'm impressed that Lucid makes ongoing software updates and that they become available to current owners. I was also pleased that I reported a squeaky steering wheel, and a tech came to my home to replace it within a week.

It would be nice if Lucid actively solicited customer feedback via a direct channel connected to this forum.
There is no simple answer to this. On the Genesis Owner's forum there was such a thread started. By the end of the 4th page I completely lost interest.

At least, there is a lucid employee who actively participates in this forum acting like a quasi ombudsperson; there is no such person (at last no such person acknowledged) from Genesis corporate. I would lose interest in a similar thread here. While there is no correct answer, I think the designers of this forum did a good job breaking issues down into formal categories so one can do a reasonable burrowing job to see if one's issue is unique or common. Once Gravity comes out the forum will have to decide whether to have the same breakdowns for each model.

Back