These Are The Real Tesla Killers

Classic car don’t change much and retain high resale value.

Another classic is Jeep Wrangler, from 1943 to 2022, it only went thru 4 changes. It is iconic just as Volkswagen Beetle.
I sure hope so, the lack of premium right now is underwhelming. I know that Tesla front can be annoying but I like their shape. OR We could get those ugly as sin BMW Grills.

Just noticed I can see light from the side of the trunk where it is coming in from the bottom. It’s on both sides. I see as definitely not acceptable 😡. That triangle down below is the light. Looks a lot worse in person.

Attachments

• C019FAA3-4621-4EC3-A857-9C6DA96EC996.jpeg
    C019FAA3-4621-4EC3-A857-9C6DA96EC996.jpeg
    581.2 KB · Views: 138
  • Wow
Reactions: NPN
Just noticed I can see light from the side of the trunk where it is coming in from the bottom. It’s on both sides. I see as definitely not acceptable 😡. That triangle down below is the light. Looks a lot worse in person.
Yes the trunk fit on the cars I've seen seems to be a problem area. Trunk lip can be proud of the fender. Sighting down the car allows you to notice it.

Yikes!

Yeah call Lucid service on that one. Has the car been washed yet? If light is getting in due to seal gap the trunk will get wet.

Yeah call Lucid service on that one. Has the car been washed yet? If light is getting in due to seal gap the trunk will get wet.
I have not washed it yet because the Graphene people told me not to wash it for a couple of days. I am going to let Lucid test it for leaks.

I have not washed it yet because the Graphene people told me not to wash it for a couple of days. I am going to let Lucid test it for leaks.
It’s bizarre that it’s the same on both sides in the same location, as where you are circling is not a normal place the seals could have a gap. Are you sure it’s not an optical illusion caused by the light hitting reflective elements or passing through part of the tail lights?

It’s bizarre that it’s the same on both sides in the same location, as where you are circling is not a normal place the seals could have a gap. Are you sure it’s not an optical illusion caused by the light hitting reflective elements or passing through part of the tail lights?
I looked on both sides it sure looks like light through a gap. I will see If I can cover that bottom plate and not the lock and close the trunk and check again.

Back