Text drove a GT today

Drendino

Verified Owner
Cars
Grand Touring
DE Number
I happened to be in San Jose today, so decided to stop by the show room to check out a GT. The folks were fantastic and even managed to get us a quick test drive.

After seeing and driving the car, I have zero concern over the software issues. It is a phenomenal looking and driving car today and it
is only going to get better in the months and years to come.

I’m surprised that there is so much debate about whether it is or isn’t a luxury car. A car like a Bentley or Rolls might be more like a tuxedo and Rolex, where as the Air is more of a blue sports jacket, with a crisp white shirt and a nice IWC under the cuff. For my taste, it is perfect!

I confirmed my order of a Zenith red GT, with 21 inch wheels on 4/5/22. My VIN can’t come fast enough!

nice! Did you happen to see what software version they were running or check? and was it a production GT or a pre-prod?

nice! Did you happen to see what software version they were running or check? and was it a production GT or a pre-prod?
I didn’t see, but both the test drive car and the one in the show room were pre-production models.

Back