Test Drive

I am 77 and now 5' 10" I was a bit concerned when I tested the car before committing but have absolutely no issues after months of joyous ownership. Back in first and tilt your head a little and you should be fine and will become automatic. IMHO, The drive and the ride outweigh the little struggle. For what it's worth, I also drive a Ferrari Lusso and before that a year ago, a Ferrari 458 Spider. The joys of driving far outweighed the difficulty of entrance and exit. In the end, of course, it's your call, but driving the LUCID will make you quickly forget the in/out issue.

I am 77 and now 5' 10" I was a bit concerned when I tested the car before committing but have absolutely no issues after months of joyous ownership. Back in first and tilt your head a little and you should be fine and will become automatic. IMHO, The drive and the ride outweigh the little struggle. For what it's worth, I also drive a Ferrari Lusso and before that a year ago, a Ferrari 458 Spider. The joys of driving far outweighed the difficulty of entrance and exit. In the end, of course, it's your call, but driving the LUCID will make you quickly forget the in/out issue.
Thanks for the vote of confidence and the info, I think I will be fine. I finalized my order this morning. The test drive in Oak Brook was a blast! I was a little disappointed he didn't let me do a launch though. (-:

Entry is hard for me at 80 since I have new hip replacement, but I have no problem sitting down with feet out and pivoting in. I am 6 ft and 225+. But I will be honest, I will probably be making a reservation for the Gravity because when I hit 81 I will probably need a crane lift to get in any vehicle except my golf cart.
Wow, good for you getting through the door. I guess my lack of flexibility is not that big a deal!

Wow, good for you getting through the door. I guess my lack of flexibility is not that big a deal!
Actually, doing PT after hip replacement helped a lot. Even old guys can do it slowly and my screens and wakeup are always ready by the time I get in the car...I was thinking we could petition Lucid to do an OTA to rotate the seat 90 degrees and extend it out 2 feet. Whatta think??? Too much turkey and gravy yesterday.... bad jokes.

Back