Tesla Takeover-Sat 8/6/22

Tesla2Lucid

Verified Owner
Cars
DE-P (1st dzn: 10/30/21)
DE Number
Referral Code
TBW1L5UN
Wait/WHAT? A #LucidAir is confirmed to attend #TESLATakeover, Sat. 8/6/22? This #LucidOwnersClub founding member 👀 forward to meeting up with other ⚡️ #ZeroEmissions brothers & sisters. I was actually invited to attend and putting my car in the "showcase" area... hope I don't get punked! In the future, with more EVs coming online, maybe they'll change the name of the event. Come join me!
TeslaTakeover.com for 🎟 & info!
FX0tmHRVsAQewDh.jpg

You'll be up in my neck of the woods. Maybe I'll have a chance to stop by.
There is another guy on Twitter who also lives in Vegas and is planning on joining us on Sat. 10/1 morning on our drive to Hoover Dam. Please join as well!

There is another guy on Twitter who also lives in Vegas and is planning on joining us on Sat. 10/1 morning on our drive to Hoover Dam. Please join as well!
Oops, can't find where to delete this as I thought it was a different thread...
So indeed, if you're in the SLO area, please join BUT currently there are over 1500 tix sold! Not a type-o!
PS: I have no financial interest in the event

I forgot about the event yesterday but happened to go out to dinner in SLO. A good number of Tesla folks stuck around downtown last night and one family thought I was one of the 3 (?) Lucids that were at the event. Met one guy who's awaiting his GT, too.

I forgot about the event yesterday but happened to go out to dinner in SLO. A good number of Tesla folks stuck around downtown last night and one family thought I was one of the 3 (?) Lucids that were at the event. Met one guy who's awaiting his GT, too.
Wish you would have stuck around. Me & @Director had a blast. More pix to come

#LucidAir representing 💪 at #TeslaTakeOver with over 2,300 people from all over the world at Madonna inn for the second annual. It was an absolute blast and it’s truly amazing/epic to see how awesome and mostly Tesla community but also Lucid (me & @Director), Rivian, Kia & Ford (including a Lightning ⚡️ EV pickup)!
https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChAIgnjAHQC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

C9CD31A2-958A-48F4-AAEE-4EFBEA0D32EA.jpeg
#LucidAir #AIRistotle likes to be the center of attention! At #TeslaTakeOver2022 it was under the big top in the center of the show at the showcase area! #Repost @conch_vs_cancer
・・・
At San Luis Obispo #teslatakeover year 2

View attachment 3954#LucidAir #AIRistotle likes to be the center of attention! At #TeslaTakeOver2022 it was under the big top in the center of the show at the showcase area! #Repost @conch_vs_cancer
・・・
Oh! I’m so envious of your wrap.

View attachment 3954#LucidAir #AIRistotle likes to be the center of attention! At #TeslaTakeOver2022 it was under the big top in the center of the show at the showcase area! #Repost @conch_vs_cancer
・・・
What color is the car? If L's silver looks like this pic it's a no brainer for me. I always thought the Air wanted to be silver. And those wheels are glorious...

What color is the car? If L's silver looks like this pic it's a no brainer for me. I always thought the Air wanted to be silver. And those wheels are glorious...
Wheels are OEM 21" DE so won't be available going forward; I did remove the aero inserts. The color is a vinyl wrap. 👊

Wheels are OEM 21" DE so won't be available going forward; I did remove the aero inserts. The color is a vinyl wrap. 👊
Makes me a little more tolerant of waiting for silver, well maybe not tolerant but ok.

What wrap is that (besides fully custom) a satin chrome? hexis? Looks killer and love the nod to the test mule.

Back