Surround View Issues

Loving everything about the car so far, but sometimes the surround view just stops working. Three times it has happened and all three are like on the 3rd stop on a run of errands or starting/stopping (e.g., today dropped off relatives at 2 different airport gates and then wife bathroom stop...at the bathroom stop suddenly the cameras weren't working and getting back on highway I only had adaptive cruise, no highway assist and no blind spot camera view on signal.

First couple times, air logo reset and then leaving in garage until the next time we drove worked. Hopefully same today. The air logo reset does not immediately fix either.

This thread has been helpful, I'll basically track what's happening, but since we leave the country for the next week, I'll deal with it when back. Seems like if it happens another time or two I will open a service ticket as the next step.

Loving everything about the car so far, but sometimes the surround view just stops working. Three times it has happened and all three are like on the 3rd stop on a run of errands or starting/stopping (e.g., today dropped off relatives at 2 different airport gates and then wife bathroom stop...at the bathroom stop suddenly the cameras weren't working and getting back on highway I only had adaptive cruise, no highway assist and no blind spot camera view on signal.

First couple times, air logo reset and then leaving in garage until the next time we drove worked. Hopefully same today. The air logo reset does not immediately fix either.

This thread has been helpful, I'll basically track what's happening, but since we leave the country for the next week, I'll deal with it when back. Seems like if it happens another time or two I will open a service ticket as the next step.
Hi, @Instinctive. Thank you for sharing. I just sent you a DM.

Back