Super Bowl Anti-Tesla ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be the most epic 30 seconds of Super Bowl history. Excited to see this

Don’t believe the ad went national. Game was good to watch

Oh well, Tesla just got its name mentioned in the Super Bowl without spending a dime. Any publicity is good publicity right? I don't trust this guy either. He seems to have a huge beef with Musk and has been running these FSD videos for a while but others have done similar videos showing Tesla's doing the opposite thing to what he's showing.

I would ask, if you film a dummy being pulled in front of a car 20 times and you finally get it to hit the dummy once, is it a FSD failure? I've seen plenty or real world videos online showing Tesla's in FSD stopping for people about to walk or walking in front of the car. I just questions this guys motives and testing methods. It just screams "shady election ad" showing what do we call them these days? "alternative facts" 🤣

I'll hold my judgement until I see what the NHSTA investigation has to say

Oh well, Tesla just got its name mentioned in the Super Bowl without spending a dime. Any publicity is good publicity right? I don't trust this guy either. He seems to have a huge beef with Musk and has been running these FSD videos for a while but others have done similar videos showing Tesla's doing the opposite thing to what he's showing.

I would ask, if you film a dummy being pulled in front of a car 20 times and you finally get it to hit the dummy once, is it a FSD failure? I've seen plenty or real world videos online showing Tesla's in FSD stopping for people about to walk or walking in front of the car. I just questions this guys motives and testing methods. It just screams "shady election ad" showing what do we call them these days? "alternative facts" 🤣

I'll hold my judgement until I see what the NHSTA investigation has to say
Hold judgement for what? Did you not read about Tesla crashing into a semi killing the driver? Or crashing into emergency vehicles? Why does a company intentionally mislead? Yeah, Robotaxis will be here by 2018 ( Elon Musk )

Hold judgement for what? Did you not read about Tesla crashing into a semi killing the driver? Or crashing into emergency vehicles? Why does a company intentionally mislead? Yeah, Robotaxis will be here by 2018 ( Elon Musk )
And how many lives has it also saved? It cuts both ways and whilst Tesla FSD certainly has issues this guy makes out the system is 100% faulty when it’s not. He got caught out in the first commercial for having one of the FSD features turned off and made out it wasn’t working. So I’ll wait until NHSTA releasing its findings because at least it will be credible. Everyone else has an agenda. This guy is known for shorting Tesla so he’s never going to have anything positive to say about them.

And how many lives has it also saved? It cuts both ways and whilst Tesla FSD certainly has issues this guy makes out the system is 100% faulty when it’s not. He got caught out in the first commercial for having one of the FSD features turned off and made out it wasn’t working. So I’ll wait until NHSTA releasing its findings because at least it will be credible. Everyone else has an agenda. This guy is known for shorting Tesla so he’s never going to have anything positive to say about them.
Its not something you test on public roads with amateurs....even if FSD killed 1 person, its dangerous. If any one on FSD crashes into me or my family......something I did not sign up for.... If a Tesla fanboy wants to pay thousands to be a guinea pig, go ahead....but dont involve those who did not sign up for this scam! Robotaxi in 2018 my ass! Five years on still a level 2...there has to be a limit to deceit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back