Sun Visor Mod

This is my solution, which actually opens up a substantial amount of actual viewing space.
This is what I do as well but if you extend the visor to full extension you can reflect the angle upwards even more and then it’s almost completely out of the way and also mostly tucked along the inner door frame.

This is my solution, which actually opens up a substantial amount of actual viewing space.
I like this solution, tried the other one and it felt a bit odd to me. I definitely wont remove them. I can’t afford a insurance claim denial if it ever happened 🤞🙏

Tried this tonight on my drive home. It doesn't work for me - it touches my head. I'm only 6', so maybe it's because I sit fairly upright? The view was nice, but not worth the annoyance to me.

Tried this tonight on my drive home. It doesn't work for me - it touches my head. I'm only 6', so maybe it's because I sit fairly upright? The view was nice, but not worth the annoyance to me.
Yeah, I tried it that way, nah I like the tilt better.

Yeah, I tried it that way, nah I like the tilt better.
Remember to flip it up after pivoting to the side. Unless you are sitting up really high, it shouldn't touch your head.

Oh I did, blocks more of the glass roof that way. Maybe it's me?
I see what you mean about blocking more of the left side of the roof. But, that should mostly be the A column. For me, opening up the front view is worth that side loss since my forward perspective is accommodates it.
It probably does vary by seating height and position.

Back