Suggestions for more aggressive look

apatel87

Hi everyone, will be taking delivery of my touring soon. Was initially opting for the stealth package, but given the possibility that I may have to wait until 2023 with the stealth package and may not get the tax credit, decided to opt for an earlier delivery. I have a white touring coming with a Tahoe interior. I was looking for ways to make it look more aggressive. I saw that there is a aftermarket body kit which runs approximately $5000 from BWS. Are there any cheap spoilers or aftermarket body kits. Any other suggestions. Did any of you just wrap the platinum or chrome areas?

There are a lot of chrome delete pictures which I am looking forward to do once AT is delivered my favorite is a dark gray aluminum brush wrap in one of the thread in this forum

IMG_9502.jpg

IMG_9500.jpg

XPEL Ultimate Plus Paint Protection Film to protect against rocks chips, scratches, and small impacts. After that coated the entire vehicle in our XPEL Fusion Plus Ceramic Coating to add a beautiful high gloss shine while reducing wash times due to its superior hydrophobic properties. To finish it all off we tinted (20%) the full vehicle in our elite XPEL Prime XR Plus Nano-Ceramic film to protect the interior from the heat and harmful UV rays! Also did the chrome delete! Getting a lot of head turns!

I saw that there is a aftermarket body kit which runs approximately $5000 from BWS. Are there any cheap spoilers or aftermarket body kits. Any other suggestions. Did any of you just wrap the platinum or chrome areas?
I would be a bit concerned about the range impact of aftermarket kits. If you aren't concerned about range then it shouldn't be an issue.

View attachment 11028

View attachment 11029
XPEL Ultimate Plus Paint Protection Film to protect against rocks chips, scratches, and small impacts. After that coated the entire vehicle in our XPEL Fusion Plus Ceramic Coating to add a beautiful high gloss shine while reducing wash times due to its superior hydrophobic properties. To finish it all off we tinted (20%) the full vehicle in our elite XPEL Prime XR Plus Nano-Ceramic film to protect the interior from the heat and harmful UV rays! Also did the chrome delete! Getting a lot of head turns!
Beauty!

Back