Suggestions for Dashcam (front/rear) for Grand Touring

annettep44

New Member

Joined
Jun 22, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Cars
Lucid Air Gran Touring
Dear Lucid Owners,
After a recent accident with a semi (luckily we were in traffic and only going 20MPH), the CHP advised that I get a dashcam for my car. Does anyone have any recommendations or suggestions on a decent dashcam that will record front and rear of the vehicle while driving AND while idle?. I see there have been some posts about dashcams, but not recent (unless I missed something).
Any information is appreciated.
Thank you!
 
While it was not part of the original 'specs', in a subsequent software update presentation, I'm pretty sure that Ludid committed to adding this to the Air models.
 
I recall that too. It would be pretty absurd to have to drive around with a mounted dash cam in this car. I’m sure it’s part of the big fall upgrade.
 
Back
Top